Last Updated September 2014
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Via Registration. We collect the Personal Information you provide to us when you register for an account on the Site.
- Via Correspondence. If you contact us by e-mail, using a chat box or contact form on the Site, or by mail, fax, or other means, we collect the Personal Information contained within, and associated with, your correspondence.
- Via E-mail Newsletters. We may offer e-mail newsletters from time to time on the site. If you sign up to receive a newsletter from us, we collect your e-mail address.
- Via User Profiles. The Site may give you the ability to create and update a user profile. If we offer user profile functionality on the Site, we will collect the Personal Information that you provide to us in the course of creating or updating a user profile. This information may include, for example, name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and related demographic information about you. We may indicate that some personal information is required to create the profile, while some is optional.
- Via Interactive Site Features. The Site may contain interactive functionality that allows you to engage with other users on the Site, to post comments to forums, to upload content (“User Materials”), to participate in surveys via the Site or e-mail, and otherwise to interact with the Site and with other users. If you use any interactive functionality on the Site that requests or permits you to provide us with Personal Information (including, for example, any features that allow you to post User Materials), we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us in the course of using these interactive features.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may also use Personal Information you provide to contact you regarding products, services, and offers, both from ourselves and from third parties, that we believe you may find of interest. We allow you to opt- out from receiving marketing communications from us as described in the “Updating Your Information And Contact Preferences” section below.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in Our sole discretion.
- When Rollout believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, Our users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION AND CONTACT PREFERENCES.
You may update some of the information you provide to us as follows:
Your Information: If you have an account on the Site, we provide mechanisms for you to review and update certain Personal Information you provided to us to obtain your account by logging into your account on the Site.
Your Contact Preferences: If you receive commercial e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the e-mail. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial e-mail from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time (e.g., by postal mail) by sending your request to us by e-mail at support@Rollout.io or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this policy. You may also opt-out from allowing us to share your personal information with third parties for their marketing or promotional use by sending your request to us by email at support@Rollout.io. Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial e-mail from us or allowing us to share your Personal Information with third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional use, it may take up to 10 business days from the time that we receive your request for us to process your opt-out request, and you may receive commercial e-mail from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding your use of the Site and any products or services made available through the Site.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Rollout uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access and unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will be absolutely protected. For example, your Personal Information may be affected by actions outside of our control, such as computer “hacking” and physical theft. You acknowledge that you provide your Personal Information at your own risk.
The Site is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we may have collected any such Personal Information on the Site, please notify us at support@Rollout.io.
Please be advised that your Personal Information collected by Rollout may be transferred to jurisdictions that offer lesser protection of Personal Information than that provided in your jurisdiction. By providing your Personal Information to us through your use of the Site, you agree to such transfer, storage and processing outside your region.