CloudBees Rollout is an advanced feature flagging solution that lets your development teams quickly build and deploy applications without compromising on safety. By providing a gradual release mechanism and a simple way to define target audiences, CloudBees Rollout allows developers and product managers to optimize features releases and customize the user experience. CloudBees Rollout gives teams control over features that are in staging, production or any environment you have in your deployment pipeline.
The documentation for CloudBees Rollout is broken into the following categories:
- Getting Started Guide - This portion of the documentation is dedicated to getting you quickly up and running with CloudBees Rollout.
- Installing the SDKs - This section describes how to install a SDK.
- Basic Features - This section describes in details all deployment features offered by CloudBees Rollout.
- Advanced Features - This section describes the advanced features offered by CloudBees Rollout.
- Administration- This section describes all the administration features offered by CloudBees Rollout.
- Changelog - This section contains changelogs of the various SDK's, Rollout front end, and Rollout back end.
- API Reference - The API Reference section contains links to the code documentation for our SDKs that is organized by platform and language.
- Legal & Policies- This section contains our legal documents, including our Terms of Service. Please review these documents prior to creating an account.