ROX is an advanced feature flagging solution that lets your dev teams build and deploy apps at the speed your business needs—without compromising on safety. By providing you with a gradual release mechanism, a simple way to define target groups, and integration with the most popular analytics providers, ROX allows mobile developers and PMs to optimize feature releases and provide a customized user experience.
The uniqueness of ROX's approach is in its easy-to-use, developer-oriented interface, which relies on static typing and development processes.
Here's the order we recommend you read the ROX documentation:
- Learn how to install your SDK on different platforms.
- Learn about ROX's interface and dashboard by watching a short video.
- Create your first feature flag.
- Connect the flags view and control the state of your flags from inside the app.
- Discover a different way to use your flags in code and read the
RoxFlagAPI overview for querying.
- Create a target group of users based on custom attributes that you define.
- Create an experiment.